IML: 1965 Imperial LeBaron

Hey David, I have a 65 LeBaron and as soon as I get the carb re built maby we could get the others to hang out some where this summer. theres 5 or 6, 64-66 Imperials in the DC areia.

I also would like to maby check it out if I could some time. Id like to see how the engine compartment is set up for reference (especialy how the heater hoses are set up).

Later

Johan

65 LeBaron Temple hills MD

--- Begin Message ---

Hello fellow Imperial admirers! I've been getting some helpful info regarding the bumper rechroming,and alot of interesting info about my fellow Imperial enthusiasts- there was a time when I thought I was the only one. Thanks to everyone who has responded. Just to clarify my posting a bit, my first Imperial, purchased in 1971 when I was sixteen, was a 1964 Crown four door. I bought it from Royal Motors on Georgia Avenue in northwest Washington, D.C., for $750.00, they were asking $895.00. Thereafter came the two 1972 LeBarons, and now the 1965 LeBaron, my personal favorite, although I must confess to a fondness for the 1960 LeBaron- that superb LeBaron roofline, those audacious fins, and the exquisite Imperial script on the front fenders.  I could go on and on about Imperials, but I'll spare  everyone for now! Again, thanks for the kind responses.  David G.

Download your favorite songs at MSN Music - Over 1 million songs for just 99¢ each ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm
--- End Message ---