Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 6:21 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Ross Whitelaw

New Subscriber(s): Ross Whitelaw
Email Address is: mrw.cs@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern Alberta, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1992 Imperial - Black Cherry with Red Leather Mark Cross
interior

Self-Introduction: I have wanted a 1968 or 1974-75 Imperial for a long time.
One day I typed Imperial in the search engine of Canada Trader.ca and i saw
this 92, which was located at a dealer in Medicne Hat. Mileage was 113,000
KM (a little over 72,000 miles). The only options the car has not got is a
sun roof and a CD deck. Had to get new pads for rear brakes and everything
else checked out. The power antena is not functioning. We were going to buy
a new car this year, but this Imperial is so much of a joy to drive that it
has become our principle vehicle.