Re: IML: 69 Won't pass emmissions

John.
If you can still drive it take it for a good nice ride down the freeway. Then. put some nice clean gas in it & about 4 to 5 pints of Ethanol alcohol in the gas tank. Take an another short drive. Make sure you drive about 4 to 5 miles before you go to the test. You should pass> does it every time for me In Calif. & we have the toughest Smog laws in the land. If you need additional info Private me,

George