Re: IML: Overseas buyers are at it again

Re: IML: Overseas buyers are at it again

there are legit overseas buyers.i sold a 68 300 to germany after someone from sweden convinced me to go ebay and he lost.you just have to recognize the tone of the add.usually the phony ones want the car right away.(in need of)and want to know the present condition and last price offered.they are all the same.i sold my imp to a man from here who said he wanted it for himself and than sold it to a great person who just joined the list.it just shows you there are liars everywhere.  ----- Original Message -----