Re: IML: Overseas buyers are at it again

Re: IML: Overseas buyers are at it again

I think you miss understood the problem..this is a
copy of the acctual E-mail that was sent to me......

hello
i am mr smith i am a business man in the unitedkingdon
i saw your advertisment and i am interested in buying
it i will like to purchase this products of yours <
item > which i do not know the price or the amount you
are seelling it, and i will like you to tell me the
price to the product bcos i am interested buying it i
will like to knwow if you have the picture of the
product you can send it to me with the price of the
product also i want your interest over this product of
your if you will like to sell it to me also i will
like to know my methodof payment bcos i will like to
pay you with a centified cheque and also i want you u
to know that i will take care of the shippment by our
personal shipping agent company that will take care of
the shippment.soi will be looking forward to ur
responds asap. thanks regar ds
smith......

Clearly this seems like a chain letter type scam....if
this was an actual person they would know what i was
selling, what the price was, & would have seen the
picture posted.

Thanks all,
Loyal Stern