Re: IML: weatherstrips for 1960 Imperial

Re: IML: weatherstrips for 1960 Imperial

Robert:

Gary Goers is a good suggestion, though I did use Bernbaum recently for a $200+ order of weatherstipping & related "stuff."  I faxed the order on a Thursday and the product was on my doorstep by Tuesday.  While I haven't installed any of the weatherstipping & "stuff" I ordered, I did check it all against what is already on the car and it all looks proper & correct.

Good luck!

--
Joe
Allen, Texas