Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1963 Imperial dash-lighting/guages

I had my brother rebuild the powerpack from my 63 Imp a couple of years ago.  If you would like I will ask him if he would rebuild yours.  Mine works perfectly.  You can send me an e-mail directly and I will ask him if he would and how much money he would want.  I guarantee it will be less than anyone else.

Chris Maness
63 custom 2 door. Myan gold