IML: 1955 Imperial 2-door Newport for sale

IML: 1955 Imperial 2-door Newport for sale

Anyone interested in a 55 2-door hardtop email me off the list. Its a fixer upper but complete. Will need all reworked as far as paint,interior and chrome. Car is in Idaho at this time.
Remember to e-mail off of the list. thulse2@xxxxxxxxxx

Tim
Bakersfield Ca
56 Imperial 2-dr