Re: IML: Airflow knock-off?

It certainly is a gorgeous car! With over 100 pics, I urge everyone to at least look at the auction listing. I saved all the pics because it kind of makes me feel like I own it! I lost myself looking through them all until I received a very rude awakening around picture number 101, where some cretin used a nylon zip tie to hold a wire to the steering column! WHAT THE @#$%! IS UP WITH THAT? Pretty darn good overall though!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT