Re: IML: Big Block Red Hot Manifolds

if its not the exaust, my bet is on the timing chain having jumped slightly. the member who mentioned the balancer slipping also has a good point . a compression check might shed some light on this. ya know if the chain has'nt been replaced lately, it will be money well spent even if its not the problem.