Re: IML: 67 Crown Door Handle Inserts

I imagine you could replace anything with wood (the windshield, perhaps?
Just kidding!), but not in a practical way here, it seems to me. These
inserts are shaped sort of like a razor clam (partway opened) and have a
bend along their length. They are basically bent sheet aluminum.

There must be a way to restore fake wood, you'd think!

Chris in LA