Re: IML: AUTOWEEK/Hemmings--Orphan Car Show

Re: IML: AUTOWEEK/Hemmings--Orphan Car Show

Here are some photos from the Orphan Car Show in
fashionable :)  Ypsilanti, Michigan.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~thubbard/Orphan-car-show.htm

While you're there feel free to check out the Walter
P. Chrysler show of a couple summers back:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~thubbard/Chrysler-09-03.htm

Apologies for my primitive HTML editing skills!