Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: IML: AUTOWEEK/Hemmings

Well, I'll file this under the requested "negative opinions" section then, But a few comments.  I have owned a 62 cvt and loved it.  Those trimmed down fins with the taillight atop the ends are very appealing to me.  My partner had a beautiful 62 2 door hardtop.  >From the side the car looked ready to take flight.  My current preference for the 60 style doesn't mean I don't miss my 62 nor my 61.  I love the finned look.  I'd like to have one of each but lack of room and funds requires a choice to be made.  I restored a 60 in the late 90s, sold it for lots and deeply regretted such a foolish decision.  Hence the resto. of this one which I do plan to keep for quite a long time.

I hope to see your 62  at some time and hear why you have chosen the 62 over other years.  For me, it's a very difficult decision.

Henry Hopkins, Richmond, Ca----- Original Message -----