From: darrell kershaw
Sent: 7/14/2005 7:06:55 AM
Subject: IML: 8 track in a 59?

I though since the topic of the 8track has been brought up, I should ask my question, anyone know where I could find a working factory 8track player for a 59 imperial?
and what was the name of it?

I have tons of old 8track tapes ranging from the early 60's on up to the early 80's and I still have a 8track player in my old truck but it wont work anymore, sure would sound cool to hear the 8tracks in my imperial when ever I get it restored.