IML: 1961 Transmission pushbuttons

Mornin' all:

My FSM doesn't tell me (or show me) this but I need to know if the transmission push buttons from a 1960 model will fit a 1961?  I have taken a look at photos of several beautiful '60s on the club site and based on the pictures I saw, I don't think they will fit but I thought I would verify that with y'all.

Thanks.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas