Re: IML: Windshield installation

--- Brad Hogg <luxoliner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> My advice is, call your glass guy and fork over $100
> to have him install the thing.

I agree with Brad (except I hope that's $100
Canadian!).

I had the windshield replaced in my '71 Imperial a few
years ago with a nice piece of used glass from Murray
Park (thanks Murray!).  The glass guy came to my
house, removed the old glass (and disposed of it), and
installed the new glass in less than an hour and for
$50.

He made it look easy.  And he made it look easy enough
that I KNEW it wouldn't be that easy for me.

This is a service that's well worth paying for.

Thanks,

Elijah

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/bookshelf.htm