Re: IML: Windshield installation

This is absolutely true, but no ALL glass shops are capable of dealing with large curved glass winshields anymore. There are actually few left that are that good. Modern cars are built completely different.

Make sure that your glass shop knows what they are getting into before you leave your car with them.

Paul W.