Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 6:23 PM
Subject: IML: WPC Annual Meet

I was fortunate enough to attend the WPC Annual Meet yesterday at Johnny Carson Park in Burbank, California. While there were lots of awesome Mopar products on display, the slew of Imperials really set the pace. Led, at least in my opinion, by Henry Hopkins' gorgeous 60 convertible. I have been reading other posts about this car and it is everything that people have been saying about it.

I didn't recognize names on the other Imperials, but there were some great cars there. I am sure there will be many pictures available on this and the WPC site.

A personal request. There were two Imperials of special note to me but I was not able to locate the owners. Please contact me off line at kdmiller44@xxxxxxxxxxx if you own or know about the beautiful dark blue 67 convertible or the turquoise 61 convertible sporting three LeBaron hubcaps.

Thanks.

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Convertibles
Portland, Oregon (warmer here today than in Burbank Saturday!)