IML: 82 with glass sunroof 4/S in Philadelphia

IML: 82 with glass sunroof 4/S in Philadelphia

I stumbled into a once-stunning 82 for sale in Philadelphia the other day.
It is a ruby red metallic car with matching red leather.  It also has a
glass panel sunroof.  If I had the time and space to take this one on I'd
have investigated further but I don't.  I really like the colors of this one
and the glass panel roof makes it even better.

The car is definitely a fixer-upper and based on windshield writing it has
had bad things done to the drivetrain ("Lots of high performance parts!")
uh-oh.  No evidence of crash damage but some trim is missing or broken.
Front seats are split wide open with foam protruding.  Primer overspray on
grill and header were optional that year, I think.

The phone number and price ($1400) appear on the for sale sign.  I can take
a closer look at the car and speak with the owner if anyone has SERIOUS
interest.  With a one month old baby I have little spare time or energy !

Here's a link to some pics:

http://bos-engel.com/imperial/82forsale/

Act now before this one shows up in the local U-Pull-It

Pete in PA