Re: IML: 1960 PARTS on EBAY - what a value?

Re: IML: 1960 PARTS on EBAY - what a value?

The '60 grill on ebay for $800 is on the very high side of reasonable as this is probably one of the very last NOS grills out there.  The side grill seems exceedingly high at $200.  When I got an estimate to rechrome a '60 grill it was about a $1000 for the whole thing.  I have since found a nice origianal that is good enough.  Had I not I would have seriously considered buying this grill.  I am willing to bet it will sell.  The $700 '60 LeBaron wheelcovers sold while I was looking at the ad!  I also had bet they would sell and I was tempted.  However I would have been too nervous to put them on the car for that price.  Same probably goes for the grill.  NOS trim parts are just near impossible to find, and that goes double for pot metal.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown Sedan
'60 LeBaron sedan

Jeff Ingraham <jeff_ingraham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Here is a question about 1960 Imps from dietmar he
wanted me to forward.
Jeff

--- dietmar frensemeyer