Re: IML: You all Make Me Smile

 I got the shocks.  They were the gas-a-just, required some minor adaptations, but work perfectly, dramatically improving the ride.  I wanted to thank you, Eric, and another gentleman on the "list" who helped me (and my mechanic) make simpler work of the acquisition and of the installation.  I can't tell you how lucky I feel having access to this amazing group of people.  I'll put it this way:  I could never have pulled off the purchase and maintenance of my beautiful 1957 Imperial Crown without this group..  In fact, I would argue that the car would have gone down in flames even under my watch had I not had the kind of support I've gotten from this group.  Thanks.

Tim
1957
Vermont