Re: IML: another tv spotting thread request

Re: IML: another tv spotting thread request

Hi All,
  I am starting to get requests that we give the whole
 TV spottings thread a rest.
I know it is Imperial related and I know it is fun to
see a car "just like mine"  on the big (or little)
screen.
I further know that the IML has a whole section with
literally thousands of signtings, many of them in
digital form you can download to your computer so you
can watch it over and over again.
I am not directing this at any specific person and if
there is something else on the topic you feel you have
to say, by all means go ahead but  otherwise, please
consider giving it a rest for a while in the name of
helping us all get along.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff Ingraham
Moderator