Re: IML: another tv spotting thread request

Re: IML: another tv spotting thread request

Dear Jeff,

I find it curious that you want to put the Quash on those who want to write about the sightings of Imperials,  Yes, it has been a lot, but then if it had no interest those letters would not have been written.  It may be an irritant to you, but in defense let me turn this a different way.....I spent most of my life as a radio disc jockey,  since the format we used dictated that we play the same top 40 records over and over, We, the DJ's at the station got sick of it quickly, but he listeners did not here them, since they were often doing something other that listening to the radio.  I assume you get my point.  We were not there to please ourselves, rather to please those who made it possible for us to be there.

Think About It!

Allen