Re: IML: My Imperial Store on eBay

I'm working through a barn full of stuff that belongs
to the collector of all collectors, Doc Bullock.  This
is the easy stuff so far.

Go drag your fingernails across your car's valve cover
or engine block skirt.  You'll get dirt and schmutz.

It's a renewable resource.

-K

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/JoeStill/index.htm

http://stores.ebay.com/Imperial-and-Chrysler-Emporium_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefs

> > Q3amesstQQtZkm
> >
> > I have an ebay store. I've been working weekends
> > get stuff up. I try to add stuff every 2 weeks or
> so,
> > and just hit 100 items, so I thought I'd mention
> it.
> >
> > Thought you'd want to take a look. All proceeds
> will
> > go to support the 8 free-range Imperials I'm
> > cultivating in the back yard.
> >
> > The NOS 64-66 gas cap bird is the best item in
> there,
> > in my opinion.

> response will be
> > shared with everyone. Private messages (and
> attachments) for the
> > Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to