RE: IML: story & question

Bruce,

You might check with Kenyan Wills Kenyon Wills imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx , I believe he might be able to get you an original style distributor.  Then you can replace the points and condenser inside with a module made by Pertronix.  You can check their web site at www.pertronix.com .

I made this conversion to my ’67 Crown.  The nice feature about this modification is that there is no evidence under the hood that a breakerless ignition system exists unless you remove the distributor cap.  So far it has been flawless.

Ken

67 Crown

69 Satellite

63 Power Wagon