Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: RE: IML: Fuselage Era cars - 69-71 as only Fuselages a tough sell

Dear Rob,

I agree with you. I don't know why "Haze Green" is used on the website to describe these cars, since
Haze Green was only available in 1967, and the fact that these were the first unibody Imperials is far
more significant. But I doubt the powers that be are going to change anything (here since 1997).

Mark M