IML: Haze Green - a rose by any other name

--- tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Rob,
>
> I agree with you.  I don't know why "Haze Green" is
> used on the website to describe these cars, since
> Haze Green was only available in 1967, and the fact
> that these were the first unibody Imperials is far
> more significant.  But I doubt the powers that be
> are going to change anything (here since 1997).
>
> Mark M

Mark and all, I'm not aware of any "powers that be" in
the club.  There are some volunteers that take lumps
for asking people to stick to what they agreed to
(rules) on the way in and all, but no "powers".

I also know some people that have sweated to make the
website, and one of them has a green '67 sedan, so
maybe the folks that wrote that "Haze Green" thing
were ribbing her as an inside joke?

I think it's pretty funny because the green ones seem
to be the survivors and the triple black ones just
don't seem to come up that much, but that's probably
just me.

The most effective way to effect change is to work
from within, and we really, really need help.

If this sounds interesting to anyone, we offer free
software and and a well intentioned support group with
sign-ups at the bottom of this page:

http://imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/TeamOfVolunteers/index.htm

Kenyon Wills