Re: IML: 90 Imperial Radio

hi Ryan

     when you play the CD is the power antenna up or dose it go down when you play a CD. I think the amps trigger wire is on the black plug pin # 7 and the ground is pigy backed to the braided ground strap that is bolted the back of the factory radio.

The service manual dont say a hole lot about the Infinity, just gives a pin brake out.

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

and in 2 days a75 LeBaron   WOOO   HOOOO  with gas going over $3 bucks per.

-------------- Original message from "Ryan S" <sign_in_name_20@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------