IML: e-bay 58 Imperial in Texas

Well, it looks OK, insufficiently photographed or described but seemingly priced correctly, if the published guides are anything to go by. I just hope it does not suffer the fate of a car sold not too far from its location that was stripped of its engine and then dumped. That car had the AutoPilot and was in good shape but has been picked to the bone, in certain instances by me, at Dr. Mopar's place nearer San Antonio.

A friend of mine saw it at the first yard and said I should buy it and use my car as a parts donor for it. And so it goes. Once Imperials get to this point the difference is the committed owner, not the quality of the car itself.

Hugh

Here 'tis! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4572604476

Tim