Re: IML: Another 58 Imperial in Texas?

Hugh and all,

Here 'tis!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4572604476

Tim

Anthony,

I looked but could not find it. Would you be so kind as to forward a link to me?

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

I am excited that there is another 58 in the state. I have seen a 59 in Dallas and a 57 in Bastrop. The latter was for sale but, frankly, I wouldn't have bought it with free money. I'm guessing Brady is about two hundred miles north or a round trip of four hundred miles. I'm afraid under my current economic circumstances, I'd have to get some kind of compensation for making the trip to look at it if anyone was so inclined as to want my opinion on the automobile. I do know the 58 pretty well, particularly its weak points, so my opinion wouldn't be entirely worthless but I just cannot justify the time and effort it would take to look at it just for grins.

Hugh

Hugh, this has nothing to do with the "old guard", but have you noticed
that 58' Imperial on e-bay? Only 32K miles and it's just a hop, skip and
jump away from you in Brady, Texas. It would be interesting to check out
because before Miss Blueberry went into "overhaul" you were under the
impression that she was the only totally operable 58' Imperial in the
state of Texas. This Imperial might hopefully prove that belief wrong.

ANTHONY BIANCHINI
1966 LEBARON WICHITA FALLS TEXAS