Re: IML: The Smell of an Imperial

Each of my Imperials have their own unique smell. Probably mixtures of old upholstery, tobacco, and whatever scent the longest running owner's preferred. They have each retained their distinctive smells by keeping them in garages. It really is interesting how different they all are. Our very own Eric R. will remember the special smell of my '62 LeBaron, which I bought in 1979. It still has the same smell today and is immediately apparent upon entering the car. It is mainly the old leather.

Paul W.