From: HemiDriver@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: IML: tired threads

Well, Mikey, try these few general threads on for size for Imperial-related threads that never tire me:

1. Repair Problems

2. Diagnostic techniques, especially electrical

3. Parts Sources

4. Vendor Ratings (good, bad, indifferent, comments)

5. Special Tools -- Sources and Alternatives

6. Safety-Related Topics (e.g., dangers of split p/s hoses)

7. Tune-up Tips

8. "What went wrong and how I finally fixed it...."

9. Cars for Sale

Give me as many e-mails as you want on such topics as these, and forget the blinker fluids and the muffler bearings which do nothing to enhance my understanding of Imperials or their maintenance.

Best regards, Jim

From Mikey....

While its certainly true I was definetly an instigator of the blinker fluid
, and  that I have on more than one occasion contributed to my share of
threads, flame wars and off topic items,  I would just like to know WHAT
threads people DONT  get tired of!  If we could get a list of just those
topics then Im sure we could collectively beat those horses  to death as
well. :)

Thanks

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe