Re: IML: 8 track tapes & Player

Well i guess we are done with the Blinker Fluid now.   I will take the blame for this i guess.

I just dont like how the desk sounds. it really is bad lest ways this one.

the tape are spoken for at this time, if it falls thru i will Email next guy

the deck is still open I am in no great hurry to remove it as i dont have the cash right now and a sh*%y radio is better than nothing

And yes i have a BETA VCR so so much for the Better format winning

Alan .

-------------- Original message from "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>: --------------