Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 8 track tapes & Player

Well i guess we are done with the Blinker Fluid now. I will take the blame for this i guess.
I just dont like how the desk sounds. it really is bad lest ways this one.
the tape are spoken for at this time, if it falls thru i will Email next guy
the deck is still open I am in no great hurry to remove it as i dont have the cash right now and a sh*%y radio is better than nothing
And yes i have a BETA VCR so so much for the Better format winning

Alan .

-------------- Original message from "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>: --------------

Those 2 companies also are major producers of all the other technologies.
Many believe that CRT is better then the others. Particularly in producing
black.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Martin" <1966.newport@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:07 PM