IML: Imperial Tales

Hi all -

Just returned from Oktoberfest in Munich - my nomination for "world's best party", but obviously I haven't been to all of them!

During a one-day stop thorough London, we met up with list member Ciaran Payne, who has a '56 Imperial near London - and many other cars.  He showed us some great car sites north of London, near Heathrow and was an amazing source of history - many thanks to him for his brief tour and visit to an historic pub on the Thames! Ciaran is also a former AFN employee, the company which made my "unknown" English sports car.

Recent discussions of audio sources reminded me of the Mopar Highway Hi-fi - we saw one yesterday in a '57 Plymouth Fury convert, at Bob's Big Boy, Burbank.  I haven't seen any recent news of these - perhaps they are fully covered on the web site.

Bob (still planning to digitize a large LP and reel-to-reel collection)