RE: IML: 8 track tapes & Player

Yes Dave the Adj screw is in there, howd a thunk.  I just got around to looking today and sure enough there is a screw at the left side marked DAL. it helped but i am still not happy with how the deck sounds. i will try new speakers. if that don't work out it goes.

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

75 IMP LeBaron

-------------- Original message from David Duricy <desotobravo@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------