1990-1993 Imperials; was Re: IML: Junk-yard surprise !!! sad

--- Jason Wulf <jrwulf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *the "Imperial" name (I think it goes without saying
> here how important that is =])
> Can someone add to this list?

Actually, I've heard a rumor that there's a really
great website with all kinds of great information
about Imperials . . .

OK, sorry for the hint of sarcasm, but I'm not a
morning person (and it's 7:45 a.m. here right now).

Anyway, there really is lots of good information about
these years (and all other years) on our website: have
a look at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/index.htm

And if you see stuff that needs to be corrected or
updated, just drop us a line at
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- we have a really good
team of people who work on the website, and we like to
know that people are using it!  :o)

On a related note, I drove several 1990-1993 Imperials
when they were new.  They easily matched anything
offered by Cadillac or Lincoln at that time, and were
quite nice cars to drive.  The "gussied-up New Yorker"
moniker may apply, but they are still fine cars,
especially when considered in comparison with other
cars of the same time period.

So check out the site to learn more about these fine
cars!

Thanks,

Elijah

http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/