Re: IML: Imperial & New Yorker of late 80's and '90-'93

Re: IML: Imperial & New Yorker of late 80's and '90-'93

Okay, that clears it up (I think). I thought he was saying the "Fifth Avenue" model itself first appeared in 1990. But the name has been around since 1982, right? Only the body it was based on changed?

Mark