IML: Heater & A/C Actuator

Hello All

I could use some assistance locating a vacuum actuator that is part of the heater & A/C push button assembly.
I have a 1959 LeBaron equipped with heater and air.
The actuator is the plastic part that the 5 pushbutton controls fit into and it has 7 small vacuum tubes as well as 4 prongs to attach wiring. The part no. on the side of the actuator is 1342505 (note that the number 1 is almost obliterated and I am guessing that it is a 1).
I have talked to Lowell and he says he is reluctant to try and remove one for sale as they are brittle and usually end up damaged.
He suggested getting a new one and I agree it is a good idea but where?
Lowell mentioned "Moss Motors" but he did not know where they were located.
Anyone have any suggestions including repairing the one I have?
Thanks for any help

Mel