Re: IML: Gearshift quadrants, side marker lights, etc.66 ny er spotted

Re: IML: Gearshift quadrants, side marker lights, etc.66 ny er spotted

thanx 4 the info in the r-b -d -2-1- thing what was B ? n e way- i am aware of the hierarky of autos like dodge being lowest & imperial being the highest. i of corse am the prowd owner of @ this time the lowest but, i DO entend to be an imperial owner 1 of these days. , but, u gotta start some where. how ever i discoverd that i may just be a scosh highe than i thought.

 u see my dart has the stering wheel of a plymouth valiant . i beleve that a plymouth valiant is higher up the cale than a dart im i correct? could those of you out there who know about such things enlighten me as to what if n e differances there r between a dart & a valiant? i know in the ' 60's the bodys were differant but in the ' 70's the diff seems to be only cosmetic. [ i.e. grill tail lights etc.

 ne way i spotted a new yourker yester day a ' 66 i do believe because it had similar looking head light treat ment as its imperial big brother [ so yeah it was bigger than my dar as it should be;-)] am i correct in my asses ment that the new yourker has similar treat ment as an imperial? doed ne body have picks of a 65-67 newyourker ? if it was 4 sale & i had the $ i'd buy it then i'd be next door to an imp.