Re: IML: Fwd: 68 charging problems

You can full field the altonator and see if it is putting out.  Should have a tool for it.  Just put the two wires together and have a voltmetere hooked up.  If the voltmeter starts climing up passed 14 volts and keeps climing then it is good.

> From: louis colon <luis10241@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/10/19 Wed PM 08:25:06 EDT
> Subject: IML: Fwd: 68  charging problems
>

> Note: forwarded message attached.
>

> Luis Colon
> 1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.
>
> ---------------------------------
>  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

--- Begin Message ---
Hello list,

My altenator stopped charging the other day is there a
way to find out if it is the voltage regulator thats
causing the problem or should I replace both. What of
type of altenator should I get, I heard that instead
of a 55 watt I could get something stronger. What
would you guys recommend.

 Thanks Luis

 68 Blue Convertable

http://mail.yahoo.com