Re: IML: '68 brake interchangeability

Yes, unfortunately the 300's brakes are not
interchangeable.  The calipers for the 67/68 Imp are
readily available, if a bit costly, but for the rotors
you're stuck.  You can either convert to the
early-70's Imperial front end bits, convert to Toyota
Supra rotors (which I personally did on my old 67 and
which is documented on the web site) or find used ones
on Ebay and hope they have life left in them.  This is
assuming you do not wish to shuck out a week's wages
to Frank Mitchell for his elusive sets.

--- Jkelly808@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I stumbled onto a Mopar fanatic out in the far rural
> reaches of the island
> today and he's got a '68 300 available for parts
> rummaging, which in Hawaii is
> like finding a vein of gold.
> Anyone know if the brake parts, in particular the
> rotors, are interchangeable
> with my LeBaron?
> With aloha,
> Jim Kelly