From: "Christian Walter" <cdubya2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:39 PM
Subject: IML: 65 Crown Speakers: 4 OHM Compatible with 8 OHM Radio???

Hello Everyone---

I'm trying to replace the front speaker on my Model
367 Mopar AM/FM radio. I can't locate an 8 OHM speaker
for the replacement as all shops in my area only carry
4 OHM in that size (It's a 7" but I'm going to use a
6.5" with an adapter plate).

I went to our Imperial website and did my research.
Unfortunately, the advice on the site ranged from "4
through 16 OHM...it doesn't matter." to "You WILL
damage your radio if you use a 4 OHM speaker with your
8 OHM radio."

Which to believe?

1) Will I fry the stock radio by installing the 4 OHM
speaker?
Or
2) Will the 4 OHM work just fine with no real impact
on my stock radio?

I greatly appreciate any advice!

Thanks...

CHRIS WALTER