Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:50 AM
Subject: IML: 1938 Imperial C-19

I have a chance to buy a 1938 Imperial C-19 four-door sedan. It is a good quality amateur restoration. I would rate it as between a 2 and a 3 in quallity. As far as I can tell it is in good condition mechanically, the pain is good, and the interior was done professionally and is beautiful. some of the chrome is less than perfect, but decent and there are chips in some of the painted areas. The only real problem I've detected is that the radio doesn't appear to work.

This would be  my first old Chrysler and, while I am eager to have an Imperial of about this vintage, I have no idea what the correct price would be.

Can anyone give me any recent prices of similar vehicles so I can get an idea of what a fair price is?

Thanks in advance for the help. If I do succeed in buying an Imperial (this or another) I look forward to participating in this active mailing list. I'm sure I will need the help.

Ken Gluckman