Re: IML: 63 Imperial Crown Southampton gauge problem

Re: IML: 63 Imperial Crown Southampton gauge problem

It depends on whether or not the limiter was replaced. If it was, then it should work fine. If the cluster has its original limiter, it will fail again. The original limiter was very prone to failure. The replacement is not.

Paul W.