Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Mystery Oil Question

John and others interested in MMO,

I believe the ratio of MMO to fuel is 4 to 6 oz. per 10 gallons.  It's on the back of the container. According to what I've read about it, MMO goes through the carburetor as a droplet, broken up like the fuel. When it enters the combustion chamber and the gasoline ignites, it is vaporized and soaks into the carbon buildup on combustion chamber walls, valve guides, around the valve stem, and on the spark plug. As the MMO continues to soak into the carbon, it eventually is loosened. And out it all goes through the exhaust system!  I have used it in my cars for at least 10 years.  They run like they're new!

Greg McDonnell

'65 Crown convertible and 'other makes/models'