IML: 63 Imperial exhaust

Hi Guys

I recently ordered a full exhaust system for my 63 Imperial from Oldcott Motors In Stoke, the cost was £175.00 which I thought was very reasonable. Well I can say that it arrived within two days and was a perfect fit!!

So guys, if your in the UK and want an exhaust system - Oldcott Motors are the guys and I would recommend them any time. He even has a nice 68 300 for sale !!

Tel: 01782 782081