From: Rob P
Date: 12/01/05 13:02:25
Subject: RE: IML: Imperial Lions

"Blaze Magyar" wrote:

>The Lion is the Mark Cross Symbol
>
>Blaze

That's it! I always knew there was some odd gold animal design on the rear
Pull straps. I always thought it was some retro-Mopar badge (Golden Lion?).
Last night, I checked and it was a lion head. I've had several Mark Cross
Cars (2 Lasers and a LeBaron GTS) and I don't think they had the lion. I can

Be forgiven for not noticing the Mark Cross lion head in my Imperials even
Though I drive them every day, I mean it's hidden by my elbow! ;)

Rob