From: Rob P
Date: 11/30/05 08:56:31
Subject: RE: IML: Imperial Eagle Logo & Lions

First in peace, first in war. Or prepared for peace and prepared for war.
The olive branch signifies peace, the arrows war.

With the discussion over the last use of eagles on Imperials, I checked my
'82, I believe that over the pull straps in the rear seat there is a small
Gold lion. I thought it was eagles, but in the dark in that low light it
Looked like a lion. I'll have to check it better tonight. Are lions
Another "Imperial" animal? They are "King of the Beasts."

Rob