Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: IML: e bay item

I assume someone in our group is bidding for this member? Denis in Redwood City, Ca. 58 Convert. & 3- 62's
hello america

for the past 2 days i have been tracking an item on e bay which i would like
to buy , unfortunatly the seller will not sell outside of the states . i
have e mailed him several times to remove this  restriction but my e mails
go unanswered  and the time is running out .

there are no bids on the item at the time of writing  and  i am asking if
anyone can bid on  my behalf and i  willsend the  funds   after  .if you
win i will  ask you not to send the item  until you have recieved  payment
from  me .

the iem in question is ITEM  No     6991439411    LOOK MAGAZINE
IMPERIAL/LINCOLN /CADILLAC

at the moment  it is priced at   us $    0.99  obviously i will bid what it
takes as long as its not ridiculous    if anyone is prepared to do this
please  e mail  me privately

ken   uk    57imp